I accept the following Insurance Plans:
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Empolyee Assistance Programs (EAP):
Mines and Associates EAP
First Call EAP
Penn Behavioral Health EAP
If I am an out-of-network provider for your plan, I will provide you with a bill to submit to your insurer for reimbursement.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your Medical Insurance Plan:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is my out-of-pocket cost per session?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
I require a minium of 24 hrs notice if you are not able to attend your scheduled appointment. In the event I do not receive adequate notice, you will be asked to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.